Monday, August 4, 2008

to do list for the rest of summer (updated):

-Get a fixie bike or beach cruiser

-Go to Blow Up LA

-Go to The Heist

-Get new bookshelf

-Get a job

-Go to the beach with Karla and Luly to eat Cuban pastries

-Have a bonfire with Andi

-Visit Andi at Fuzziwigs

-Go to Sunset Junction

-Continue dieting

-Shop for new clothes for college (mall, target, and thrift shops)

-Go watch The Dark Knight in Imax

-Go watch Pineapple Express with Geni and Priscilla

-Hit a visit to the LA River

-Visit MOCA and LACMA

-Go to Little Tokyo

-Visit Venice Beach and Santa Monica Pier

-Get a Macbook for college

-Draw all the ideas I came up with this summer on charcoal

-Make clutch bag

-Finish painting my homage to Audrey Hepburn

-Visit Amoeba not just for their free shows

-Try and get down to 130 lbs.

-Meet strangers at parties and become more sociable

-Go to We the People Festival so I can see Flying Lotus and go to a show again with Edwin

-Network more

-Start saving up for a dj set

-Find new artists to listen to

-Buy a new sketchbook

-Go to as many parties as possible

-Start running and play tennis again

-Get a trim

-Start walking Mamimi more

-Get retainers

-Shop in Downtown LA Saturday mornings

-Visit The Lab

-Paint room new color

-Apply for more scholarships


Who knows if I'll do all of these things before I start school, but I've already wasted enough time over here in Nicaragua. I've been too idle over here, so it's just right for me to come back to LA with plans of doing all the things I can't do here.

No comments: