Wednesday, August 6, 2008

"looks like the Gods are shining upon you."

I'm still stuck in Nicaragua, and lately I couldn't be happier. I think I'm going through a happy phase. I've found a better bike to buy and then fix, applied to Free People at Del Amo and the Apple Store in Manhattan Beach, I'm nearly done with reading The Alchemist, I might (emphasis on the might) be getting a new puppy, and I'm leaving back to LA in 9 days. All this is simply making me a very happy camper.

Coincidentally, today I found a new song that should be put as a background song for my life right now. If you're into Danish Pop female male harmonies, and feel like you belong in a happy dancing corny movie scene, Alphabeat is just the right band for you.



Don't some of those girls in this video look like the ones from that Nair commercial?

I found a better looking bike in Long Beach on craigslist. It's a 1949 Philips, not sure of what model it is, but it's indeed an eye catcher. I'm good for paying $75, and I just need to give it a total overhaul. After that, this is what it's going to look like, only that it comes with a basket on the back. =)



Don't I have a reason to be excited? What would just make me jump off my seat would be getting an interview for a job at the Apple Store. I'm crossing my fingers for that one. [crosses fingers]

Plus, I'm excited for this:


Life's good.

P.S,
Happy HAPPY Birthday to my one and only love jitterbug, Jordan Laurence Digby!

1 comment:

triangle eyes said...

I need a bike too and that looks like such a great one that you found. Guess I'm going to try craiglist, but do you have to pay for delivery fees? How does it work?