Saturday, April 4, 2009

dreamtime dreamshow

Since Wednesday came, a lot has been done.

Wednesday was Karla's birthday, and Luly, Fredy and I decided to spend some time together and go to Karla's house to drop off our presents to her and catch up. It was a great day, and I was glad to see Karla so happy.

Thursday I spent the whole day painting my new giant closet and placing in shelves and whatnot. I'm glad that now my new room isn't going to be as cluttered as my past room. My lack of storage was one of the reasons of why my room was constantly messy, despite the fact that I was always cleaning it. By the end of that day, I was pooped.

Yesterday however was wonderful. After I went to apply to work at Starbucks (continuing with the job hunt), I headed over to Echo Park to pick up Jaime to go see Lily Allen. After waiting in line and downing Jungle Joose, we finally saw Lily Allen peform.

Here's the videos straight from the airing last night on Jimmy Kimmel Live!.




Afterwards, we had tons of time to kill since I had to be home by midnight, so we went back to Jaime's place in Echo Park to pick up the flyers for House, bought some more Jungle Joose since it had already wore off, and went back to Hollywood Blvd. to go to House.


By that time, I wasn't so sober anymore...but I remember having fun (=.


As for today, I went to AT&T in Hawthorne and stood in line for about an hour just to meet Sasha Vujacic. I got his autograph, and my brother went crazy meeting one of his idols. Now, he never misses a Laker game, and I'm 100% behind him. =D

No comments: