Tuesday, March 31, 2009

midnight radio

Last Saturday when I was coming back home from The Adicts show at The Key Club, I turned on the radio and tuned into KCRW, and poof, I hear the intro to J Dilla's "Lightworks". Wait, what? MF DOOM's on the track? I looked a little bit more into it. Turns out that MF DOOM came out with a new record last Tuesday titled "Born Like This".



You can listen to the album on DOOM's myspace.


Yesterday I went shopping for my new room, which now needs painting again since it got scratched off when measuring the shelves for my closet. I found my new bed, which looks very old school-ish, but is really nice. After running some more errands, I went to Target with Fredy, and when we came back to drop him off, we saw his old van drive away into the sun, literally. I guess memories are only worth $600, and a little brown bear puppy.

Fig. 1 : Fredy's van driving away into the sun....

No comments: