Monday, April 13, 2009

O hai nineteen;

Last Wednesday was my birthday and for the first time in my life I didn't want to celebrate it or think of the thought of becoming older. So on April 8th, I did not become 19. I became 9 years old, and now I'm old enough to eat out of the cookie jar. =)

However, the night before my birthday I went to Hollywood again, thinking to go dance at Dance just to take my younger sister clubbing, but the place was packed so we decided to just leave. Instead, we went to Amoeba and went to go eat New York style pizza, which I must say was exquisite. (= Plus, I gave myself a little bday present by buying Bat for Lashes' new cd, Two Suns, which I'm glad I bought. It's something quite different from Fur and Gold, but if you like a spookier tune with more drums, you'll be sure to like it.



You can listen to her whole album on myspace.


Speaking of albums, I think I should start buying more albums so I can add more to my cd collection. Maybe like Peter Bjorn and John's Living Thing which sounds hella good. Ah, but a job would be nice to help fund that wish. Still, the job hunt continues. For now, Peter Bjorn and John's awesome videos will suffice.



1 comment:

triangle eyes said...

And like it, I do. Wait, no. I love it, I love her. Two Suns has a lot more substance and depth than Fur & Gold, something I love about it and that is found in both the lyrics and music. Been meaning to start more albums as well, definitely going to build a mini-collection once the summer starts.