Friday, April 17, 2009

dirt under my nails;

These past two days I've been so exhausted. I've going up and down, out and about, you name it.

Yesterday I brought Fredy over to LB state so that we could go to Forever 21 and turn in our apps after I was done with school. From 7am to 7pm I was away from home, and I was ridiculously exhausted. I knocked out as soon as I got home, woke up to play a bit with my new hacky sack, and went back to sleep.

This morning, I tagged along with my little brother and his 3rd grade class to The Getty. I don't know why I've never taken the time to visit it. The place is amazing, to say the least. The paintings, the architecture of the museum, and the gardens. BEAUTIFUL. For a moment, I was brought into a state of nostalgia, back three years ago when I went to Europe and visited the museums in London and Paris, since most of the art displayed at The Getty is classical art, and that was the only art that I saw in London and Paris. I took my fisheye, and I got some great shots, until I dropped my camera and the film was exposed to the light. Excellent. Maybe if the photos don't come out all white, they'll at least show up with some strange effect to them. If not, then it's back to The Getty.

I came back home to sleep and to garden. Day's over, and I'm here blogging.

Tomorrow:



And afterwards, maybe some shopping in Belmont Shore, and maybe try to sneak into Fingerprints for Record Store Day. Maybe just catch a glimpse of The Bird and the Bee.

p.s;
If this doesn't make you laugh, I don't know WHAT will.


p.p.s;
I got tickets to see Depeche Mode next week on Jimmy Kimmel Live (the day after I see Black Kids on Last Call with Carson Daly). My life is complete.

No comments: