Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Obssesed.

So this past weekend me and my lovely girlfriends went to go see SATC2. Despite the overwhelmingly bad reviews I kept on reading over the LA Times and other publications, I really enjoyed it and couldn't disagree more with those reviews. It was alright, and with the fashion that Carrie, Samantha, Charlotte and Miranda were sporting, how can you hate? And with shoes like these that Carrie sported, don't even get me started.


But now, I'm actually getting up to speed with SATC and finally started watching the series (I never did before watching the first SATC movie). Now, you can't get me off the computer without at least watching two episodes a day, which isn't even that much, but still. The days I'm not doing much, it's like a SATC marathon in here. Just like it's gonna be right now...nite!

No comments: