Monday, June 21, 2010

Laker Championship + Summer Solstice + Father's Day

Since my boys won the NBA championship this past Thursday, I have been in nothing but good spirits this entire weekend. Being the obsessive Laker fan that I am, I knew I was going to cry if the Lakers won or lost against those bloody Celtics, and I'm so glad I cried for something good, lol. And seeing Pau Gasol cry and Ron Artest flip out for his first championship win was even more heartwarming.



Sorry Celtics. Actually, nah, suck it. Revenge is sweet. =)


Yesterday, I went to Santa Monica to catch a glimpse of a few bands play along with Circa Survive and see Tony Hawk skate. Unfortunately, the Beach Ballyhoo was over capacity and we couldn't get it, so we had to admire Anthony Green and all his amazing-ness outside the venue and sit in the sand. And also, as I was walking back to my car, I ran into Tony Hawk and his family, which was pretty cool. His kids are the cutest.







But I did get to have some retail therapy before the show at H&M and grab a cute dress, some shorts, and some glasses that were on sale. The dress I got is so comfortable I swear; although it's black, it feels very cool to wear, and works as a excellent summer dress. Plus, the pattern is so cute.



The shorts were only $10! The bows on the pockets sold me.


I just love the flowered sunglasses.



Well, I'm off to bed. Laker parade is today, so gotta get some z's in before I have to wake up early. I hope everyone had a great and fantastic papa's/father's/baby's daddy's day. =)

No comments: