Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Finally working at somewhere I like!

So last Wednesday I got an interview at Aldo, after 2 months that I gave my application to the store, and then right in the middle of the interview, I got the job. So ridiculously awesome, I'm so happy! I can't wait to start working now, and I even went on a little shopping haul at H&M, F21, and Urban for some work clothes, cos I guess the majority of my clothes aren't all business/fashion attire.

On top of that, the same day I got hired, I won tickets to HARD LA thanks to LA Weekly, and all I had to do was to be one of the first two people to correctly give the name of M.I.A's son. I should have known, but thanks to my fast internet and Google, I'll never forget Ikhyd's name. LOL. So now in a few weeks, two days before my trip to Nicaragua, I'll be seeing M.I.A, N.E.R.D, Flying Lotus for the second time, Rye Rye, GLK, and tons of other acts. SO EXCITED.

Thank you L.A Weekly!

No comments: