Sunday, March 29, 2009

lazy sunday

Today I was supposed to leave to San Francisco for my spring break get away, but now, my mum says that we have to wait for next weekend, which will really not suit to my liking due to the fact that I go back to school on Monday. My mum told me to drive up north by myself and that I shouldn't wait for her, so I'm thinking I might have to resort to that and take along someone with me.

Friday night I went to Forever 21 expecting to buy something for my mum's goddaugher, but instead went along and spoiled myself a tad bit.

And I expected to spend at least $20 on these:

But instead I found that they were only $5. That sure made my wallet happy. (=

I'm excited for this week. Tuesday I'm taking Ivan and Nam from Westminister to LAX for their flight to San Fran, Wednesday is Karla's birthday, Friday is the Lily Allen outdoor concert with Jimmy Kimmel Live, possibly Saturday morning, if I'm able to, I'll be going up to San Fran, and Sunday is my seester Skarlett's birthday. That reminds me, I have to register both my sister's birthday and mine for the free admission at Disneyland. Wooo, bring it on spring break.

No comments: