Thursday, March 26, 2009

I'm not good at this;

Obviously, I can't keep up with keeping my life documented at all. From December to now nearly April, a lot has come about. Aside from my few adventures that were allowed by my days off from work, things became much more mellow at home (my house became much more of a home thus letting me forget about wanting to desperately move out), I've procrastinated much less, I've created stronger bonds with my friends at LB State, and now I have much more leisure time since Circuit City is closed already. I'm glad I'm done with that place already, because it was really making me a misanthrope.

So to sum up this week:
Saturday - Visited Priscilla, visited Karla, met a few cool kids at Yuri's Records, and went to West Hollywood to see The Adicts at the Key Club.
Sunday - Went grocery shopping at Fresh and Easy with Geni and went back home to watch Twilight.
Tuesday - Hung out with Ivan after class, ate pizza off campus, and went to Conroy's so he could get flowers for Nam. After wards, I met up with Sarah and Kim to just hang out and enjoy the sun outside the dorms.

As for today, I hung out with Geni, Priscilla, and Luis to catch up since Geni's here for spring break and Priscilla comes on weekends from Costa Mesa. We went to visit K/D, and after wards we to Plaza Mexico to eat pupusas and just do shenanigans around the place. T'was fun hanging out again with everyone again like that, since I haven't spent time with Priscilla and Geni together since graduation last year.

No comments: