Friday, May 8, 2009

withdrawl symptoms

Ever since this semester started, every morning I have drunk a cup of coffee to get me through the day. I figured I became addicted, because if I would not have coffee around 9 am in the morning, I was bound to fall asleep for my 11 am class. So this past week, I've tried to substitute the habit with getting french mocha cappuchinos instead, and I had no idea that by trying to avoid coffee, I would begin to get major headaches. So this whole week I've been dealing with stupid headaches that make me ridiculously sleepy, until yesterday when I bought a rockstar pomegranate energy drink and a caramel frapp from Startbucks this morning. Woo caffiene, you're my savior.

So I recently learned about Passion Pit as I heard them on my friend's profile. Their catchy synth driven tunes immediately caught my attention, since they remind me a tad bit of a fusion between Matt & Kim and possibly Friendly Fires. Whatever the case is, they're pretty snazzy. And this video is pretty damn snazzy as well.


No comments: