Monday, February 15, 2010

post valentines

postsecret.com


Singles' Awareness Day could not have gone better while I spent the whole day with my lovely mother (waking up early to make her coffee and give hand her the pink tulips I got for her), took her to Downtown to shop, and then came back home and brought Luly and and Gladys over to grub and watch Vicky Cristina Barcelona, which I have to remember to order online now.


Credit: Gladys Q.

Credit: Gladys Q.

Credit: Gladys Q.

It was a great day, and happy that I did not feel like a loser again for spending another Valentine's Day single. I felt great with my girls, but if anything, my Valentine's Day was made great when I saw my mom smile a big ol' smile when she saw the pink tulips and had it on throughout the entire day. Gracias Mami por ser mi Valentin <3.

No comments: