Saturday, January 2, 2010

hi 2010.

I've become so much more accepting of the the fact that 2009 was by far one of the lamest years ever. Although I did not work at my full potential, I've decided let go of all my remorse towards myself for not doing so, and I'm glad to be starting off fresh. I feel that although I made some progress towards getting closer to my goals, I didn't take advantage of the year fully and also, it didn't treat me as good, especially in school and work. It did start off at a bad foot anyways.

But forget the old year; out with the old, in with the new. I have high hopes for this year; I really wish that I do so much more this year and have a much more enjoyable year in so many different aspects (i.e., socially, scholarly, artistically), in which I would meet December 31, 2010 with a giant grin on my face shining off accomplishment. I want to do so many projects, spend much more time with family and friends, and not let school and work stress me out. I want to take control of this year and not let it control me, like so many things did last year.

So a toast to 2010 (which I missed to give yesterday at midnight, but better now than never). Let this be a positive year and one that will give me an adventure to not forget.

(Photo: Gladys Quintero)

1 comment:

gladystardust said...

and we'll be there to enjoy it with ya :)