Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mundanity at it's best;

Finally I have time. Last week midterms were so close to shredding me to pieces, but luckily I made it out alive. Thursday was my worst day, because when I was leaving to the train station in my mum's junky old Land Cruiser, the piece of crap decides to break down on my in the middle of the street. Luckily for me it was 6:30 AM, and there was no traffic. Still, I hated the fact that I was put in that kind of lucky situation. I called my dad and he picked me up to drop me off at school. I didn't think I was going to make it on time for one of my midterms, but I made it almost a quarter before 8 AM. If only making it early to class helped me on my midterm, I would've been the happiest girl ever, but I know it completely owned me. Blagh, at least this week is here and I don't have to deal with stupid stress.

Halloween is almost almost here! There's so many things to do, that I just don't know where to go. I want to go to Halloween Horror Nights, Knotts Scary Farm, and Shipwreck at The Queen Mary just to have random strangers in horrific costumes scare the living shit outta me. I'd also love going to some of the parties that are going on here in LA. If you don't have a clue on what you want to do Halloween night, check out Metromix's 08 Halloween Party Guide.

And for you 21+ people, you should check this out.

I hate that it's 21+, that it's free, that it's in The Natural History Museum, and that it's right on Halloween night. What does a 4 year difference mean? Come on!

For those who are like me, I guess what we can only do is listen to Treasure Fingers and Midnight Movies, and maybe some Minitel Rose just to spice it up a bit on Halloween.

MP3: Treasure Fingers - Cross The Dancefloor
MP3: Midnight Movies - Love or a Lesson
MP3: Minitel Rose - Business Woman

Enjoy!



P.S,
I hated to categorize my new issue of Nylon as junk mail today. For shame, why Paris? I just cannnot put myself to admire her one bit. And in the America Issue? I hate that she was even chosen to represent America in the issue. Nylon, I love you, but you have disappointed me.

No comments: